Thursday, January 28, 2010

Where has the time gone??

Wow, where has the month of January gone? I can't believe we already have one month under our belts for 2010! I also can't believe I haven't posted anything on the blog since January 9th! We've had a rough couple of weeks at the McCarty house. First Arch came down with a GI bug, then a week later Ruth Ann had it too. Unfortunately Ruth Ann had both upper and lower GI issues which made for a lot of mess and a lot of scary moments for this first time momma! However, I have now learned how to completely disassemble the Britax Boulevard car seat, straps and all and then successfully reassemble after washing. Call me if you have any questions...I'll be happy to guide you through the process. Through it all I was very happy to discover that the sight and smell of my child's vomit does not make me in turn want to vomit with her. I seem to be immune to it where Ruth Ann is concerned. I had secretly feared I would not be able to care for a sick child because my gag reflex has been become incredibly sensitive since being pregnant with Ruth Ann. I guess nature has a way of taking care of that for you! Anyway, enough gross talk...we did have a few fun moments this month...

Ruth Ann got a wagon from Santa this year. It was cold and rainy on Christmas day so we didn't take it out for a spin that day, and then it got put in the garage and we all kinda forgot it was there. We finally broke it in one afternoon when I got home with Ruth Ann. She and her daddy took it out for a spin around the yard...

002

007

Ruth Ann says, "Thanks Aunt Andrea for my cute shirt...my mom and I love it!"

010

011

I promise not to let so much time go by again. I'll be back for sure on Feb 1st to post 14 month pics!



post signature

No comments: