Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Play time


We received this toy gym from my Aunt Liz shortly after Ruth Ann was born. I put her under it several times and didn't really think she was enjoying it. This week I decided to get it back out and wow...what a difference a few weeks makes. She LOVES it now. She'll lye under it and kick and hit the toys and watch as the lights flash above her. It's so exciting to see her become aware of her surroundings. She's smiling and cooing and interacting with us more and more every day. I have one more week of maternity leave and am beginning to realize how much I'm going to miss spending all day with her. She's going to be with Arch's parents, so I know she'll be well taken care of and loved. I'm going to miss this baby girl like crazy!


post signature

No comments: