Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Ruth Ann chats with Grammy

This past Saturday my mom stopped by for a visit. I'm starting to regret not having more pictures of Ruth Ann with family members and especially with myself. I haven't felt I was "photo ready" since I'm still trying to get rid of this baby weight. I'm afraid I'm going to look back and regret not having many pictures of us together. Anyway, while my mom was holding Ruth Ann I took the opportunity to get a few pictures. I love how Ruth Ann looks like she's paying attention to everything my mom is saying to her. I know they'll have many more heart to heart conversations.







post signature

1 comment:

The Howell family said...

I felt the same way after Amelia was born and really didn't like any pictures of me but I'm glad I have them. Those Heidi took of the two of you were really good.