Monday, June 25, 2012

Monograms

So if you know me in real life you know that I L-O-V-E a monogram. I've always loved monograms but before Ruth Ann was born I bought my first real sewing machine and I sprung for the extra expensive of purchasing one that also embroidered. And for 3 years, I loved it...but very often I wished that I had both an embroidery machine and a separate sewing machine. A few months ago that dream became a reality...

002

 I know it's wrong to love material possessions...but I really love this machine. And I don't just love monograms on little girls...

2 monogramed peas in a pod!

I love to throw a monogram on my little boy too...

...because monograms aren't just for girls



post signature

1 comment:

Brantley said...

This is random but I think we have the exact same beach umbrella!