Tuesday, February 5, 2013

I've bought it...you should too...

I've told several of my friends that I talk to in real life about one of my favorite blogs...Big Momma...she's hilarious, I love the way she writes and I'm pretty sure her husband and mine are long lost brothers or in the very least, could be really good friends. About a year and half ago she announced she was writing a book which I knew instantly I would be buying...I pre-ordered it and it hasn't arrived yet, but some of her other famous blogging friends are all talking about it and one posted a video promo for it today...mommas out there, I dare you to watch it and not tear up and want to go buy yourself a copy too....

 
SparklyGreenEarings4 from Big Mama on Vimeo.

My whole life I've struggled with not wanting to grow up...I think I've never been a fan of time passing quickly & seeing my children grow up so fast makes me even less of a fan.  My favorite line from the video is "It's as if we were living our lives in black and white & you brought the color."...what momma among us doesn't feel this way about their babies??

Since my copy hasn't arrived yet I haven't read the first page, but after years of reading her blog I promise it's going to be FABULOUS!! Now go buy yours...

post signature

No comments: