Monday, January 5, 2009

5 weeks old

I can hardly believe Ruth Ann is 5 weeks old...I know I say that every week, but really, I can't believe it. On Wednesday I'm having Ruth Ann's newborn pictures taken, so today I decided to have a trial run at photos with my new camera. Here's some of the highlights. I was able to get a really great shot that I'm thinking about using for birth announcements. I'm really waiting for her skin to clear up before I commit to a picture.

Is there anything more precious than a sleeping baby??

Thanks Kate and Ms. Kay for the Auburn bloomers!

Auburn Tiger in the making. Thanks Grammie for the tiny tiger.

This photo is very similar to the picture I like for her birth announcement.

Here's why we needed a trial run. Ruth Ann is a great baby, but she's most awake & alert just before a feeding. It's a fine line we walk between happiness and hunger.


post signature

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there,
I'm not really sure how I came up on your site, but your daughter is adorable. I found your site a few weeks ago when I was looking for hairbows and girly things :) Anyways, I wanted to give you an idea. My daughter Lilly had bad acne as well, and I have a Macbook, and on there you can retouch and make the picture look great for birth announcements!
If you have that it would work, I could even do it for you if you would like. Ruth Ann's picture looks like our Lilly except she has really really dark hair, but we put that hair bow in :)
email me if you would like me to retouch that picture for you announcements
thebachmans4@yahoo.com

Melissa

Anonymous said...

I can not get over how much hair she has. She will have a pony tail by the time she is 6 months old. TOO PRECIOUS FOR WORDS
Love Ya,
Melanie