Thursday, May 13, 2010

Time to earn her keep...

001

We've decided it's time for Ruth Ann to pick up a few chores around the house...

002

She's an expensive member of our family and it's time she earn her keep...just kidding, but I am curious when to start giving Ruth Ann chores. I feel like my entire childhood was filled with chores, but I may be exaggerating just a bit.

Ruth Ann has started taking trash and putting it in the trash can when asked, but she also gets trash out of the trash can when she isn't asked or when her Grammy is here watching her. Her daddy loves a good find at the local dump, so I told Arch it's totally his fault that our sweet little girl is turning into a dumpster diver! I appreciate her desire to want to clean up her mess and I hope this means she'll be a tidy toddler before we know it!

post signature

No comments: