Thursday, August 21, 2008

Ruth Ann's latest pictures

I had an another ultrasound today...as a reminder, Ruth Ann was not cooperative at the last ultrasound and they could not see all the parts of her heart so they scheduled a follow-up ultrasound. Today she was still a little wiggle worm, but the ultrasound technician got some great pictures of what she was looking for. When she started the ultrasound Ruth Ann was facing outward...this is what greeted us...



I love how you can make out a chin line in this picture. It looks like she is going to have a heart shaped face, which isn't typically in my family tree...we usually have oval faces. Maybe the combination of Arch's square jaw line and my oval face has created a sweet little heart shaped face. We'll see in December!

The next shot is always my favorite...the profile. I love seeing her little nose and lips!



I am planning on scheduling a 3D ultrasound at 32 weeks, so we'll see one more shot of her before she makes her arrival in December.

post signature

1 comment:

Tara said...

I loved getting the 4D ultrasound. It gives you a great idea of what they really look like, except that Brooks' nose was REALLY broad and big in the pictures and it kinda worried me, but it's just the fluid that makes it look bigger. He was in there sucking his thumb and was actually getting mad and irritated like he wanted to cry because we were "messing" with him! It's great!
We got an ultrasound today also!