Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Ruth Ann's first dip in the pool

From our Disney post you know this isn't Ruth Ann's first dip in a pool... but it is her first dip in Grammy's pool...and we all know this pool's construction began because of her and her cousin Ada. For Mother's Day Toni got my mother a decorative life preserver that says "Grammy's Pool"...it's hanging from the sliding board and is super cute. She said she debated about whether or not she should personalize this way because she didn't want to hurt my dad's feelings...however, it should say "Ada & Ruth Ann's Pool" since that is who it was built for!


Here is Ruth Ann playing with my mom...I think she's always loved being a mom, but I think she's enjoying being a grandmom even more!

002

I think these two are going to be pool buddies for a very long time to come!

005



post signature

No comments: