Friday, July 20, 2012

A repeat...

For the first 10 years of my life I had no other cousins in my mom's family...and then when I was 10 years old my uncle and his wife had a baby girl...and I was in love. I loved...and still love...my cousin Ashley very much...now she's a beautiful 23 year old pharmacy student, but she's always going to be my sweet baby cousin.

Ruth Ann and I headed to the beach a day early and because we arrived a day earlier than expected we spent the day with my brother-in-law and his family who have been at the beach all week.  Today I watched my sweet niece, Madison, and Ruth Ann play in the pool...when Ruth Ann wasn't being ugly to Madison and telling her she wanted to play with Ethan instead...I have a bit of a Tom-boy on my hands. These two share the same age difference as my cousin Ashley and I share and watching these two makes me think about how much I loved playing with her when she was Ruth Ann's age...and in my mind she's always going to be Ruth Ann's age...

Madison teaching Ruth Ann a few new tricks

post signature

No comments: