Sunday, November 9, 2008

Church Baby Shower

Over the last few weeks I've had several baby showers. This was my first shower at Lexington Baptist Church.



This is Kate Howell and Mandy Smith. I've known Mandy since I was in the 1st grade and Kate since we were both in the 3rd grade. I'm lucky to have both of them as friends for over 2 decades! Both Kate and Mandy have daughters who I can't wait for Ruth Ann to grow up with.



Here are all the hostesses for the baby shower. Some of these ladies have been second mothers to me and have been great role models for what a strong christian mother should be.




Here I am with Kennedy Brooke. I babysat her and her sister (Regan) from birth until I got married 2 years ago. This was the last baby I took care of before Ruth Ann's arrival.



Me and my mom. For those of you who have not been able to see me grow larger live and in person, at this shower I was 32 weeks pregnant.








post signature

No comments: