Tuesday, September 1, 2009

9 months old...

...and ready be to see the Auburn Tigers play! I can't believe Ruth Ann is 9 months old and that football season kicks off this week. I've already had a talk with Ruth Ann and warned her that her first football season may be the toughest year to be an Auburn Tiger...win or lose at least she'll look cute watching those Auburn Tigers!

032

It's hard to believe Ruth Ann is just 3 months away from her 1st birthday. Here are Ruth Ann's accomplishments at 9 months...

~crawling...much to quickly for us to keep her out of trouble
~babbling a lot ("mama", "dada", "bwah", "nini", "titi", & "ha")
~clapping
~pulling up to her knees
~playing peek-a-boo or as we like to call it "Where's Ruth Ann??"
~eating puffs, but hates stage 3 foods...they trigger a severe gag reflex

We're heading to the doctor tomorrow so I'll have stats to post later in the day. Until then here are some more pictures of my tiny tiger! Don't worry USC friends, she has a yard bird...oops, I mean gamecock...shirt to wear on Thursday!

052

054

Okay, so I may be reading into this, but I think Ruth Ann is attempting to say "WARRRRRR Eagle, Hey!"

034



post signature

3 comments:

Tara said...

Cute AU shirt for an adorable blue eyed cutie!
I remember skipping the Stage 3 food all together b/c he had the same reaction. I think I moved on to Chef Boradee chicken and rice (has peas and carrots in it and the chicken is very small chunks), spagettio's, and stuff like that (soft in texture but normal food). Oh yeah, and he loved the chicken salad from Chick-Fil-A. And those little vienna sausage-looking things in the baby section he devoured for awhile until trying real meat.

Taylor family: Tim, Becky, Tabitha said...

Tigers are just fine by us (Clemson fans)!

Tara said...

Love the shirt! Can I ask where you got it! War Eagle!