Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The first of many...

One of my favorite memories from childhood is my mom picking me up from school and taking me to The Shoe Box in Lexington for a new pair of Keds (if you read my blog and are from Lexington I'm sure you bought all your Keds and Westies there too...unfortunately it closed many years ago, so I can't take Ruth Ann there too). I could not begin to tell you how many pairs of Keds I wore during my childhood...now I'm passing this tradition on to my baby girl...she got her first pair this week!

057

Is there anything better than a pair of fresh Keds??

056

Here's Ruth Ann inspecting her new tennies...

061

060

Since Ruth Ann seems content with crawling and has no interest in cruising or walking, I feel the bottoms of these shoes will never touch the ground and will look just as shiny and new when she out grows them!


post signature

No comments: