Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Ruth Ann meets Baby Kate

Last week Ruth Ann & I did a little bit of traveling to visit some of my old friends in Alabama so she could make some new friends. Erin, my roommate when I first moved back to Columbia, lives in Montgomery. Even though I go to Auburn several times a year, I don't always drive that extra hour down I-85 to visit her often enough...so this trip I decided what was one more hour when I had already driven 4 1/2. We had such a good time visiting. Kate, or Baby Kate as she is often called, is the such a sweet and kind little girl....but if you know Erin, who is one of the kindest people I know, you would expect nothing different from her little look alike. Kate is going to be a big sister in about 8 short weeks so she got a chance to play big sister with Ruth Ann for a little while. Baby Kate is going to be a fantastic big sister.

We arrived Wednesday evening and Kate had all her old baby toys out for Ruth Ann to entertain herself with...

135

Then Thursday morning we went to gymnastics to watch Kate show off her moves...she did a great job! It was so cute watching her turn flips or hang from the rings...Ruth Ann will be signed up for gymnastics in just a few years!

013

015

017

025

While Kate had class Ruth Ann and I played with some of the other gym toys...

020

Here is Erin & Ruth Ann. Much like myself Erin has forbidden pictures during pregnancy...I managed to get one and I think she looks great!

028

Then it was time to say good bye...for now...we'll be back soon so we can meet Baby Evan!

032

post signature

No comments: