Saturday, May 2, 2009

Ruth Ann is 5 months old!

I can hardly believe Ruth Ann has been here with us for 5 months. I can barely remember what our lives were like without her. For those of you reading the blog who have not had the chances to meet Ruth Ann let me just brag about my baby girl for one moment. We are reminded over and over again by our friends and family that Ruth Ann is a great baby. She is so mellow and go with the flow...thank goodness! To date she has had only one very small cold but otherwise she's been healthy and happy...again, thank goodness! She's a very happy baby and Arch and I consider ourselves very lucky to have such a great baby girl.



Although Ruth Ann does take a pacie there are times that she pulls the pacie out of her mouth only to replace it with her fingers. Oh well, whatever keeps her happy!





post signature

No comments: