Sunday, September 19, 2010

Catch up

I've been a terrible blogger lately and the only thing I have to blame is my lack of patience...I hate waiting on my pictures to load to Flickr but this weekend I decided I had put it off long enough. We've been up to a little of this and a little of that...I'll start my catching you up with all our partying....

001

In August we celebrate 3 birthdays in a row...Arch's & our friends Christopher and Claire's b-day. Arch's b-days aren't as big a deal, so I don't have any pictures from his day, but here are some from Claire and Christopher's big days...

Claire's theme was a barnyard...there was a pony to ride and delicious cake to eat...

024

002

Here's the birthday girl enjoying a ride...

018

Then we headed home to nap and get ready for Christopher's party the same day. His party was a pirate them...as you may be able to tell by the cute cake...

028

Here's the birthday boy playing outside...

036

There was a magician at this party who ended his act with balloon animals. The biggest request was for a sword...here's Betsy showing hers off...

035

Ruth Ann worked on her golf swing...

038

And then sat down for a drink of water and a little chatting with Betsy.

043

049

Whew...we were worn out after this day of fun!

post signature

No comments: