Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Christmas in September

Last year for Christmas Ruth Ann got a kitchen set from her Grammy. Then for 9 months it sat in the box in the dining room waiting for assembly and for her daddy to move the non-operational piano that sat in the dining room in the spot I envisioned the kitchen sitting. I routinely reminded Arch of how much he enjoys his Christmas gift...the recliner in our living room...and finally with the added pressure of preparing the house for Baby Boy the piano got moved and I assembled the kitchen all by myself...

I wanted to surprise Ruth Ann when she got up from her nap, but she woke up on the wrong side of the crib that afternoon, so her first sight of the kitchen was through teary eyes. But those eyes dried up and soon she was cooking away...

070

081

Merry Christmas Ruth Ann...thanks Grammy!

post signature

No comments: