Monday, September 20, 2010

Final days of summer at the lake

As the end of summer approaches this means the end of days spent at the lake. I'll admit I'm not a huge fan of the lake, especially since my mom has a pool in her backyard, but Arch LOVES the lake so Ruth Ann has spent a few days at the lake house to make her daddy's day this summer. We spent Labor Day on the lake with my in-laws...

004

015

Ruth Ann is still a little too young to pull behind a boat, but she enjoyed watching Madison in the distance...

030

And her daddy loves for her to spend time on the boat...

031

035

050

But what I love the most about lake days are the long naps Ruth Ann takes while we're driving home and then once she gets in her crib. Goodbye Lake Murray, see you next year!

post signature

No comments: