Monday, March 7, 2011

Helpful baby clothing

Let me start by saying with each maternity leave I take...which there have only been 2...I become more aware of how difficult it is to be a stay at home mom. I'm also reminded that I'm not cut out to be one. My hat's off to you ladies, it's hard work...and very often times unrewarding & unnoticed hard work. I found during both maternity leaves I often lost track of what day it was because everyday felt like I was trapped in Bill Murray's "Groundhog Day"...it was the same things over and over. Now I understand 99% of that feeling was due to being trapped in doors due to cold weather and a newborn baby...but still, I seemed to be repeating the same day for 8 straight weeks! When Ruth Ann was a newborn I had the most precious onesies from Gymboree that had a simple embroidered animal on them with a cute saying like "little peanut". She lived in those onesies so when I found out I was expecting a baby boy I knew I wanted something similar. The closest thing I could find were days of the week onesies from Gap. I wasn't in love with them, but they were on sale and Tripp was arriving soon, so I purchased them...I LOVED them! I tried putting him in the correct day of the week as a reminder for which day of the week it was...

008

Who knew baby clothes could be so helpful!

post signature

No comments: