Sunday, October 16, 2011

Out with the old...in with the moo...

There are lots of daily reminders that my sweet baby boy is growing up way too fast for my liking. At Tripp's last doctors visit he weighed just under 22 lbs. and since the weight capacity on his infant seat is 22 lbs. and his feet have been dangling out of the end the infant seat for a while so I thought it was time to change out the seats...

So, out with the old...

001

And in with the MOO...

002

I live on the edge when it comes to car seat installation...since I have 6 years of higher education under my belt I figure I can install a car seat all on my own...no fire station for this momma!  Britax car seats are also super easy to install so I felt confident in my ability to get it in the car safely.  This is the same model car seat that Ruth Ann has but they've updated it and it does look a little different...and secretly that bothers me a little. But I'm not going out to buy another seat for Ruth Ann when hers is perfectly fine...I need to just get use to it. When I told Ruth Ann I had to put Tripp's new seat in the car she asked if his seat was a flower seat too...nope, couldn't do that to my baby boy. She was jealous of the cow pattern for a few minutes, but she'll just have to get use to it too!

post signature

No comments: