Sunday, December 4, 2011

"R"

**The only item left on this post is #2**

I had several people interested in mostly my girl stuff...so instead of sending a massive email out to each who contacted me I'm going to post all the "R" things on this post and then have two other posts with the "rMa" items and then "Ruth Ann" items. I don't have a whole lot of things personalized for Tripp...second child & he's a little fellow, so he doesn't get as many things monogrammed...yet...I'm sure he'll have lots of personalized polos in his future!

I'll try to list a description of each and the price. Some things I'll be giving away, I'll just ask that you pay for shipping. I've used paypal for purchasing, but never for selling...I'm hoping it will be easy to set up my account for sells and that will be how I will except payment. In the comment section of this post list the number and description of the item you want and your email address used for Paypal...first come, first serve...I'll email you to let you know if you got it along with the Paypal request for payment.

Okay, here we go...

1
$10
Size 2, purchased from Lolly Wolly Doodle.
025

026

2
$10
Size 18mths, Mary James, purchased at a local clothing store
027

028

3
$5
Size 18mths, Smitten & Company custom t-shirt, Etsy
031

032

4
$5
Size 2, Smitten & Company custom t-shirt, Etsy
029

030

These things are all free + the cost of shipping...

5
24mths, Minnie shirt, Target t-shirt
035

036

6
24 mths, Scalloped flower, Target t-shirt
033

034

7
2T, Teal scalloped R, Target shirt with matching shorts (I made these shorts
042

043

There is a small stain on the shoulder
044

8
2T, Green plaid scalloped, Target t-shirt with matching shorts (I made the shorts)
037

038

039

9
24mths, Santa belt, Target t-shirt
040

041

post signature

1 comment:

Brantley said...

Too bad none of those will work for Roper!