Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Ruth Ann

Okay, this is the last post with Ruth Ann's personalized clothing. Getting all these clothes out and looking at them again has been a little sad...compounded by the fact that Tripp will turn one in a month making this the last month I have a "baby" in my house...and there will be no more babies in our house, so no one go making that suggestion to me.

I also realized exactly why I kinda thought it was a good idea to name my second child, had he been a girl, something with the same monogram. They were both winter babies born in the same season so the timing was perfect...however, God saw it fit to bless me with a baby boy...and what a blessing he has been! Also, after making outfits for both my neice and Ruth Ann to wear while we were at Disney I realized I don't like making the same thing twice...especially when it comes to smocking. It's okay for special occasions, but I could not have done it for every outfit. It's more fun for me to make coordinating bother/sister outfits instead.

Anyway, only one person had some interest in "Ruth Ann" clothes, so they're yours for the picking...

1
$5, 18mths, Smitten & Company, personalized T's from Etsy
120

121

2
$5, 2T, Monag shirt I appliqued, I have some matching pants I'll have to find that go with this top
124

125

3
$5, 2, Monag shirt
128

129

4
$10, 2T, Lolly Wolly Doodle, there is a small hole in the back of the pants that I've mended
130

131

5
$5, 2, Smitten & Company
132

133

6
$5, 2, Smitten & Company
136

7
$5, 2 Smitten & Company (I also have the shirt in a size 4 that Ruth Ann is wearing now...I originally ordered the 4, but it was too big for her last year...you may not be planning on your Ruth Ann being a big sister any time soon...but I thought I would include it!)
134

135

8
$5, 2T, Gap tshirt
110

111

The rest are all free...

9
24mths, Target shirt
122

123

10
24mths, Target shirt
126

127


post signature

No comments: