Friday, March 16, 2012

Look what arrived on my doorstep today...

115

To say I'm excited is an understatement...oh the yumminess these pages hold. I'm already plotting my biggest diet cheating weekend of my adult life...I just have to drop 10 more pounds and the cheating begins...here are a few things I can't wait to try...

117

Fancy or not...I love mac and cheese any way you make it...I even love Kraft out of the box...but this recipe calls for bacon...be still my beating heart!

118

Mexican food is my love language so this is tops on the list!

120

Just last night I was chatting with a friend about how I prefer my desserts to be more fruit filled than chocolate filled...ie, I love a cobbler...and look what I found!

121

When you're not allowed to eat carbs and then you want to plan a diet cheating weekend potatoes must be included...carbohydrates are my 2nd love language.

122

I refer you back to my 1st love language...but now she's added fried chicken...this Southern girl has a rumbling in my tummy!

And not to be confused by the following picture...I'm sure no cats were harmed in the making of this book....but....

119

As a cat lover...who doesn't love seeing a pretty kitty decked out in pearls?? This book is clearly perfection in print!

post signature

No comments: