Saturday, March 31, 2012

My New Love...

017

I had heard about this series on a couple of other blogs I enjoy but never really gave it much thought & wondered how great a PBS Master Piece series could really be...I mean really, British, PBS, Aristocracy in the early part of the 20th Century...not interested. Then my co-workers bought the series and started passing it around and all I heard was how great it was and how some of them had devoted an entire day to watching nothing but this series...suddenly, the thought of watching this series seemed like something I might try. I. Am. In. Love!

Oh my goodness I love this show. At first I kinda had a hard time with the accent...but I wasn't critical because those who live in the South ought not throw stones at others with a strong accent...right y'all.

If you haven't started watching, go find the series and start ASAP...they just finished the 2nd season so it will not take you long. The 3rd season won't be starting in the US until January 2013 so you have plenty of time to catch up.

If you're already watching, allow me to share a hilarious spoof...one of the doctors I work for also enjoys the show and shared this with me this week...so funny...enjoy...

I can't figure out how to post the video, so you'll just have to follow the link...

http://screen.yahoo.com/downton-arby-s-28723019.html


post signature

No comments: