Wednesday, June 9, 2010

You have a little something on your face...

If you've ever shared a meal with me and Ruth Ann you know I'm very particular about what she eats and how it could potentially stain her clothes. My whole life has been a lesson in stain removal since I was known to end up with part of my meal on my clothes...maybe this is what has caused me to always have a watchful eye on Ruth Ann during meal time. Anyway, recently I made homemade spaghetti sauce...usually if we're eating something messy I fix chicken nuggets and a veggie for Ruth Ann...but not tonight...I stripped her down to her diaper and let her enjoy the spaghetti dinner with the rest of us...

090

You could be asking yourself "How in the world did she get sauce in so many different places on her face??"

Well, when you eat like this...

088

and like this...

099

you're bound to leave a little bit behind on your face! But she loved every minute of it and after finishing headed straight to the tub!



post signature

No comments: