Monday, October 4, 2010

On our way to see the Tigers play!!

Most of our trip to Auburn looked like this...

062

The McCarty children sleeping soundly in the back seat...Arch thinks Ruth Ann looks a little bit like his Papa Bruce in this picture when he would frequently nap...I agree, she does look a little bit like an old man in this picture.

Finally, we were in the great state of Alabama...

063

We found our friends, set the camper up and then Candi and I went grocery shopping and then down town to check out new t-shirts at the bookstore. While we were there I picked up a special treat for Ruth Ann...

071

Her first Toomer's lemonade. She had to share it with me...but she loved it. It was very hot outside, so I'd like to think she enjoyed it that much more!

Then it was gameday and Ruth Ann and Reagan did a lot of playing together...

093

Ruth Ann is really cheesing it up for these pictures...if you don't see enough of the cheese in this picture...how about now...

090

I can almost hear her saying "CHEEEEESSSSE" when I look at that picture.

It was another hot day in Auburn...and the proof is on those red cheeks...

096

When we set our table up we noticed it was a little lopsided...Graem should have been an engineering major at Auburn because thanks to his handy work he leveled the table out for us...

098

We ate lunch and headed towards the stadium...

102

Bootie didn't invite us to her tailgate, but we were still pretty close to the stadium...

105

This was by far the nicest way to tailgate...air conditioning, large screen tvs everywhere with food and beverages...so much fun!

Then it was time to go into the game...

108

Notice all the orange...I was sitting in the garnet section so I could see all the orange clearly. Of course I left early, so there is no picture of the score board to report.

Time goes too quickly in Auburn...the years I spent there seem to have gone by in a blur and the weekends I spend there seem to be over before I know it. It's hard to believe the next time I'll be there Baby Boy will be with us!

post signature

No comments: