Tuesday, January 25, 2011

What we've been up to...

I feel like I don't seem to have a free minute between feedings, bathing, rocking, & changing diapers...but I also look around my house I am very aware that I've gotten a whole lot of nothing accomplished in the last 3 1/2 weeks. Don't worry, I'm not giving myself a hard time about it...I'm just saying our days here are boring and event-less!

003

This was Tripp's 1st bath and although he was jaundice he wasn't really this yellow...I blame this on poor bathroom lighting.

010

It's hard being a baby!

012

I'm holding out hope I may have a child who will look like me & my family. More and more people are telling me they think Tripp looks like my dad & brother. I'm convinced he has my eyes and right now he has my dad's skinny legs, but I'm hoping those will plump up soon!

008

And Ruth Ann is exhausted too. She usually opposes a nap, but on this afternoon she crawled up on the couch and put herself to sleep. Curling up with a kitty always makes me sleep better too!

post signature

No comments: