Sunday, June 12, 2011

Girls Trip!

Ruth Ann and I just got home from a fabulously fun weekend at the beach! I have tons of pictures to post and comments to add so look for several beach posts this week. Until then, here's a picture of Ruth Ann snacking in front of our family beach house...

159

We try to keep our family summer home a secret as to not make ourselves look like we're too "braggy"...yeah right! If this house belonged to any member of my family...once, twice, or 400 times removed...you would all know exactly where to find me ALL summer long!

Ruth Ann and I went to stay the weekend with my friend Page to be there for her baptism. Page lives less than 5 minutes from the beach and her momma lives across the street from the mammoth beach house you see in the background. We're lucky to have such generous friends who beg us to come have fun in the sun all summer. Ruth Ann woke up this morning and told me she wanted to stay at Page's house and then reminded me again as we were exiting the interstate to get to our house. I think as she gets older someone is going to be begging me to go to Ms. Page's house!

post signature

No comments: