Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter...Part 1 of 3 or maybe 4...

So we started our Easter festivities on Wednesday by enjoying the Easter party at Ruth Ann's school.

074

It was quite the production...games, story time, coloring, tattooing..faux tattooing that is...snack and pictures...it was a bit of a whirl wind...

My little lefty...

019

031

042

045

063

059

069

053

Here is Ruth Ann's sweet little class...

033

She's only one of four little girls in the class...but I've come to except I've been selected to raise a rough and tumble tom boy...so I'm enjoying the (limited) days where I can dress her and style her hair as a like. Until then, here are the sweet little girls in her class...at least for now she has one of the biggest bows in the class...

040

I've said before what a hard time I had with moving Ruth Ann to a new school this year...but it's been the best decision. We loved our old school, but there was just no way she could have gone multiple days a week due to my work schedule. I'm so thankful to have her in a school with sweet friends and teachers...we love Mt. Hebron and we'll be here until kindergarten starts in 2 years!

post signature

No comments: