Saturday, August 29, 2009

Birthday Party...Round 1

We're in the middle of a weekend loaded with birthdays...it all started on Thursday when Arch celebrated the 20th anniversary of his 21st birthday! Then on Friday our friend Christopher turned the big 0-1...

025

Here he is with his mom & my good friend Auralee...his party will be tomorrow afternoon and will be Round 2 of our party weekend.

Today was Claire's first birthday and we celebrated with her family and friends in the her parent's backyard. They have such a great house in a really great neighborhood in Lexington...it makes me want to put a sign in our front yard and move next door to them! Heidi is a realtor, so I'm sure she would be happy to help me out with that plan.

While Claire's mom, Heidi, opened gifts she hung out with her daddy, Scott, or ran around the yard...she got a lot of great gifts so it took a while to open them all...she just didn't have the patience for it! And my gift was a hit with Heidi just as I had hoped for!

011

010

Some of our other friends were there too. Here's Ruth Ann with Betsy...I promise Ruth Ann wasn't crying in this picture even though it looks like she's on the verge of tears. I think the sun was just in her eyes.

008

Jay and Mason were there too. Jay looks less than thrilled to have me snapping pictures in his face...however, about 45 minutes later when I was sans camera in the leaving room he looked at me and said "CHEESE"...too little too late Jay!

013

And the ever sleeping Roper. He was awake for parts of the party, but spent most of his time there swinging the afternoon away!

014

One party down, one more to go. I can't believe these kiddos are already 1...that means Ruth Ann's 1st birthday is right around the corner!



post signature

No comments: