Friday, August 14, 2009

Get Obsessed Much??

For those of you who read this blog and know me well you are well aware of my need to hoard. Hoard is defined by Webster's Dictionary as "a supply or fund stored up and often hidden away". I promise I have come by this honestly...if you look in any one of the closets at my mother's home you will find extra bottles of lotions that she loves, soaps she enjoys or essentials she may need one day. And in the generation preceding her...when my great-aunt Riva (my maternal grandmother's sister) passed away, my family went to clean out her home in Florida they found "extras" of everything...I understand exactly what she was thinking, what happens when you run out of something that you love?? When I find a lotion that I love...I buy 2...if it's on sale...I buy even more. Here's my latest obsession and the item that I am most recently hoarding...hair bows...and there's no hiding this suppy that I have stored up...

013

Now for those of you who have daughters I know you're thinking "Cha-Ching"...however, I've only paid about $1 for most of these bows. For those of you who thinking I'm lying through my teeth, let me take this opportunity to introduce you to ebay!! I'm obsessed with buying hair bows on ebay because they're so stinking cheap & I rarely ever buy from a vendor who charges shipping! The only draw back is that you can't really see the colors of the bows if your picky about your bow color, but for $1 a piece I can easily over look that and justify buying one in each and every color...which I've obviously been doing! But when you look at this girl and she looks this cute in a hair bow you can see why I believe I need a hair bow to match each and every one of her outfits!

038

023

032


post signature

No comments: