Friday, August 28, 2009

More pictures

012

I don't think I'll ever get tired for taking pictures of this baby girl...she better keep the smiles coming because she's in for years and years of photo sessions.

011

Ruth Ann has mastered the art of clapping. I'm not quite able to get her to do this trick on command, but we're very close.

014

But all this picture taking really "pooped" her out...literally...

032

Here are some things I've been working on...I don't think Heidi will be looking on the blog tonight or tomorrow before her daughter's party, so I think I'm safe to post them tonight. We're starting a birthday party weekend...one tomorrow and one on sunday. I've thought and thought about what to get Claire for her 1st birthday. Arch thought I get her some toys but I decided to do something I thought her mom would enjoy...towels and a t-shirt. Here are the results...

037

035




post signature

1 comment:

Taylor family: Tim, Becky, Tabitha said...

Oh the pictures that we will have of our kids when they are older....loved the "pooped" out picture! I can see when Ruth Ann starts dating, Mommy bringing out "the" pictures to show!....like me with the one of Tabitha on the toilet! Thought of you when Tabi was at CENTA yesterday getting her hearing and ears checked. Have a great weekend! Stop by our blog sometime!