Monday, August 10, 2009

Welcome to the New & Improved Blog

Last year my BFF, Andrea, got me addicted to blogging. She had started a blog while waiting on Anna Rose to arrive in the US and told me for months and months that I too needed a blog. I resisted, but Andrea was persistent because she knew I would LOVE it if I gave it a chance...oh she knows me so well. Anyway, as a gift she paid Jennisa at Once Upon a Blog to design a layout for me. When I picked out my layout last summer I didn't really know what to ask for so I kinda went into the whole thing without any knowledge...now, after 1 year of blogging and blog stalking I have a better idea of what I want. So I contacted Jennisa, got on her waiting list and revamped my blog. I hope you enjoy...I LOVE it!!

post signature

No comments: