Friday, January 20, 2012

ARGHHHH

Sorry, I couldn't think of a better way to title this post because today both of my sweet precious children who I love dearly are driving me out of my mind...does anyone else have those days??  I know my mom did because I vividly remember threats to be sent to the Gypsies if I didn't straighten up...leaving me with a life time fear of traveling Gypsies and the movie "Babes in Toy Land" starring Frankie Avalon and Annette Funicello scared the bejesus out of me.  However, had a band of Gypsies knock on my door today they may have had 2 new recruits...or maybe I would have just left with them myself!

Anyway, my friend Sally sent me a really cute idea for Valentine cards for Ruth Ann's classmates and I needed to get started. They will require a picture of Ruth Ann, sounds easy enough right...wrong...here's how Ruth Ann and I both felt about each other this morning as I was trying to take this picture...

014

Of course only the 3 year old can respond like this...

013

It's considered socially unacceptable for a 33 year old to behave this way...but I was real close to doing the exact same thing!

post signature

2 comments:

Auralee said...

Oh my - and this happened we got off the phone...btw - RA's hair is sooo cute!

Brantley said...

My mom used to tell me & my brother that she would give us away but that we were so bad whoever she gave us to would return us!!