Wednesday, January 18, 2012

We've got a climber on our hands...

For Tripp's 1st birthday we got him a toy table that will eventually live in his bed room. I had planned on getting the tracks & roads that go on top too...but that ended up exceeding the budget so that will be a gift for another day. Anyway, right now Tripp's room doesn't have enough room in it for the table since my gigantic rocker/recliner...which every nursery needs...is still in there. I had thought about getting rid of it but last night Tripp let me rock him...which is very rare...so it's staying for as long as that sweet boy will snuggle with me! So for now, the table is in the corner of our living room. Ruth Ann has been using it as a puzzle table and last night Tripp used her chair as a means to do a little climbing...Arch and I had our backs to him...all of a sudden Arch turned around and this is what he found...

004

And now guess who can't stay off the top of table?? We had to tell Ruth Ann she can't leave her chairs near the table...as this was how he was getting up on the table...wonder how long Ruth Ann will follow those directions...don't give her too much credit...I fully expect to find my baby boy on top of this table on a regular basis. Maybe it's easy to play with your cars on trucks when you're on top rather than standing next to the table...Tripp seems to think so...

007

It's also really cute to watch him try to throw his little short leg up on the table when he doesn't have the chair assisting him. I'm told by my mom that I was climber before I was a walker and Arch has the scars to prove he was the same way...we were bound to have a climber at some point!

post signature

No comments: