Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy Birthday to you...

At 12 am we rang in the new year and sang "Happy Birthday" to Tripp-man...
228

His face tells you how he felt about being woken up at 12am to our musical styling of Happy Birthday...

229

Then we left him alone and went back to sleep...maybe he thought it was all just a dream...

233

Then he woke up bright and early to begin his big day...

239

But this is how I always want to remember him...pacie in mouth, baby in hand, and a smile on his face...

245

Oh my, I'm so sad to see this baby boy getting older!

Then Grammy and Papaw brought the birthday boy his present...

246

Big sister had a hard time today and although you may not be able to tell in the picture, she was crying hysterically because she wanted to get in the fire truck too...

250

But he didn't let that bring him down...

254

Happy Birthday sweet boy...all day long I've been reliving this same day 1 year ago. Those early days were long and seemed to last forever...but somewhere along the way the days began to move at a much quicker pace and before I knew it your 1st birthday is here! You may not always be a baby, but you're ALWAYS going to be my baby boy! I love you sweet boy and can't wait to see what the next year holds for you!

post signature

1 comment:

Brantley said...

He is so stinking sweet! I can't believe Tripp Man is 1 already!!