Monday, December 14, 2009

Etsy store

I've been asked if I have an Etsy store to sell the monogrammed & appliqued shirts Ruth Ann and many of my friends children are so often seen wearing on my blog. Currently the answer is no, unfortunately I do not have an Etsy store...however, I have been giving it some thought. I've been looking at what others have to offer and I personally love Etsy ...if you haven't visited, do so immediately...it's fantastic. It may be little too late to do your Christmas shopping, but worth checking out for future purchases. I'll keep my blog posted and if I decide to start a store...this blog will be the first to know! Also, if you leave me a comment with a question, be sure to include an email address where I can contact you...otherwise I think my responses are going out into the wilderness of the Internet!



post signature

No comments: