Tuesday, March 9, 2010

My clean sink

A few months ago I read a post at The Nester about cleaning your sink and have had it on my To Do list since then. This may sound strange but of the things I hate the most about my house, the sink is tip top of the list. We, like most Americans, have a stainless steel sink...I HATE it! Harsh words, yes, but since moving to Arch's house after we got married I've never felt like this sink looked clean because it just would not shine like new...but no longer friends, my sink sparkles now! I have dreams of a beautiful white farm house sink but remodeling our kitchen is at the bottom of things to spend money on where my husband is concerned. However, now that my sink sparkles, maybe I'll be able to put up with it just a little bit longer!

Go to The Fly Lady for complete instructions on how to make your sink shine...you'll thank me later!



post signature

No comments: