Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Spring Pictures

DSC_6600_edited-1-1

Last year I spent a lot of time meeting with my favorite photographer, Heidi Graves. I wanted newborn pictures and 3, 6, 9 and 12 month pictures. With the passing of Ruth Ann's first birthday I knew I wouldn't be seeing as much of Heidi in 2010 as I did during 2009...but with the flowers blooming and spring in the air it meant it was time for BUNNY pictures with Heidi...here are my faves from our saturday at the horseshoe at USC...

number-0026
(This is my top pick for a portrait to hang in our house)

There was some sweet lady-like behavior...and some not so lady-like behavior...

number-0063

Ada was there too and this year she was the super star...she was 100% more cooperative than her cousin Ruth Ann...

number-0033

number-0107

Okay, if these next two don't melt your heart I'm afraid your heart may be made of stone...

number-0117

number-0120

Maybe it's just because I love both of the little girls to pieces...but these are just about the sweetest pictures I've ever seen!

Then we broke out the bunnies...

number-0185

number-0193

Thanks again Heidi for the GREAT pictures...she's very talented friends...you need to call her to have her photograph your little ones too!



post signature

1 comment:

Brantley said...

So sweet! I'm glad Ada has overcome her fear of the bunnies.