Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Do not adjust your screens...

103

My children are in fact wearing garnet and black rather than Auburn orange and blue.

111

Tripp was confused too...poor fellow.

For those who don't follow college baseball and/or may have been living inside a cave for the last 2 weeks...the USC Gamecocks managed to win a 2nd NCAA Men's Baseball Championship...and since I'm a big believer in supporting the teams of the people I love...


120

...I whipped together these outfits on Thursday night for the parade to honor the Gamecocks.

If you've know anything about weather in the capital city you know it's usually the hottest spot in SC...and since it's also the home of the Gamecock's I thought this sign was pretty appropriate...

152

We braved the heat with some of our very favorite friends...

127

You may recognize 2 of these fine fellows from a previous picture...

005

I prefer the orange and blue...but I'm bias.

Anyway, we braved the heat...

156

To see the return of this trophy...

164

And I guess when you win back to back championships Under Armour buys you this...

160

Right now the McCarty family is a satisfied family in regards to collegiate sports...Auburn is the current football National Champs and USC has the best baseball team in the land!

post signature

No comments: