Sunday, February 14, 2010

My Funny Valentine

004

008

I really took these pictures on Thursday. I was going through Ruth Ann's closet and ran across this outfit I had bought for her when she was only a few months old. I bought it at an "After Christmas" sale at a local children's boutique...I knew then it would be too big for her to wear this past Christmas, but I thought we could us it for Valentine's Day...then it got mixed in with the rest of clothes and completely slipped my mind. I had plans of monograming it, but I think I'm going to leave it blank so I can sell it in a consignment sale one day. Ruth Ann wore a really cute shirt I made for her today, but I never got the camera out. Instead of taking pictures of Ruth Ann in her cute shirt I decided for some crazy reason I to venture out to Harbison to just pick up some DMC thread for some dresses I'm smocking for the fall. This should have been a quick trip, but since I was already out I decided to run into Target, Old Navy and then I got a wild hair and decided to go into the mall. I did get some really cute knit pants for the next two winters for Ruth Ann for just over $3 a piece but now I'm exhausted! I managed to stay home all weekend and then in the last minutes of my weekend I wear myself out at the mall...not a great way to start my week off! Oh well...I hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day...ours was pretty quite. I think we're going to go have a nice dinner out once Spencer goes back to his mom's house next week. If you have school or work off tomorrow...enjoy President's Day and remember those of us who only get 6 paid holiday's a year...and President's Day is not one of them! I'll be thinking jealous thoughts of those of you at home!



post signature

No comments: