Saturday, February 27, 2010

A friend and former co-worker has been posting about prayers needed for Layla Grace on Facebook for the last few days. I've honestly not paid much attention to them but tonight found that a completely unrelated friend also posted on her blog about this same little girl. That led me to check out her Journal online. I only read a few posts so I don't know the whole history, but basically this otherwise healthy and normally developing baby girl was diagnosed with a very aggressive and rapidly growing cancer around 16 months of age. A few weeks ago the doctors let her family know they had very little time left with their sweet baby. I can't begin to imagine what this family is going through but I can tell you that the power of pray is felt by families when they're at their darkest hour. Please add this family to your thoughts and prayers.



post signature

No comments: