Saturday, February 6, 2010

Tea for Two

Today I hosted a Chez Ami trunk show and invited over my friends with small children. It was during nap time, so some kids stayed at home, but my friend Kimberly brought her sweet little Maddie with her. Maddie is 3 months younger that Ruth Ann so these two will get to grow up being buddies. Today they sat down for a spot of tea...

014

Thanks Mrs. Sally for the tea set...it was a big hit today. My Fisher Price tea set was one of the toys I remember playing with the most and I can't wait to spend time chatting with Ruth Ann over some pretend hot tea!

007

011



post signature

2 comments:

Maddie Freeman said...

Maddie says, "Thanks for the tea, Ruth Ann! It was lots of fun playing with you...let's do it again soon!"

The Howell family said...

I dont' know if mom told you but she felt horrible that day and forgot all about the party. She said she is very sorry!