Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Have you ever...

Have you ever tried to get a 2 year old, very sassy & very independent child to smile for the camera on demand...

060

Let me tell you...it's not always easy...

058

It usually requires a lot of time...

059

and a lot of patience...

061

and maybe a dose of anti-anxiety medication...

063

But if you wait long enough...

062

and if you have a very large memory card in your camera...

064

you may be able to get at least 1 picture that's a real keeper...

066

The more pictures I take of Ruth Ann the more I am surprised I have any pictures from my childhood when all pictures were taken with film! How did you know when you got a good picture? Thank goodness for modern day technology!

post signature

2 comments:

Jennie said...

yeah, i have very few smiling pics of my girl. kinda drives me crazy :) i'm sure it's my fault for interrupting play time by asking her to stand pretty :)

Auralee said...

AMEN for modern technology. I would be broke trying to develop flim on photos that I didn't want. We're all so spoiled by it!