Thursday, April 28, 2011

The newest Princess

Is anyone else planning on getting up at 4 am to start watching the royal wedding? Which network will you be watching?? I've got the DVR set for NBC, but my mom just told me Clinton Kelly and the guy from "Say Yes to the Dress" will be hosting on TLC...so now I'm reconsidering my network choice. We're heading to Camden bright and early for our Easter pictures...pictures that almost didn't happen because some little girl I know ripped the smocking out of the neckband of her hand made & hand smocked dress during church nursery on Easter Sunday...I nearly had a stroke. A few quick fixes and modifications and we're set for picture time! If I don't get to see much of the new princess tomorrow...this will be all the princess time I need...

059

Nothing against Kate M....but I think this princess is way cuter anyway!

065

post signature

No comments: