Monday, April 11, 2011

Shocking...

You know how in life you pick friends who share your same interests...likes & dislikes. Well, I love my SLR camera and photographing nearly every moment fun times with my children . Honestly, I'm not sure now how I was ever happy with a picture I took with my old point and shoot. Anyway, not only do I love taking pictures of my children, but my friends love taking lots of pictures of their children too...so when we're together we look like the paparazzi...only we all have the coolest of all camera straps attached to our cameras! I've already shared my pics from our trip to the zoo, but Brantley wins the award for "All Eyes On the Camera"...if you've ever tried to photograph even one child between the ages of 2-3 years old you're going to be impressed to see all the children have eyes on the camera and are sweetly smiling...

DSC_0819

Great job Brantley!!

post signature

No comments: