Saturday, May 14, 2011

How rednecks bathe their babies...

Tonight we had Arch's family over for a be-lated Mother's Day dinner. As I was getting ready Arch came in the bathroom and asked me to come get Ruth Ann whenever I finished getting ready. She had been outside with her daddy & brother and usually after about 45 minutes outside with Ruth Ann...Arch is ready for a break...but that wasn't why he wanted me to come outside...

This is how I found Ruth Ann, in our driveway, in the broad day light...

010

If you know Arch well then you know he's never too far from a cooler...he usually has it in the trunk of the car or the back of his truck. This cooler has held cold adult beverages, vast quantities of ice, dead fish...and now our daughter...

017

Arch claims it was her idea...but I have video evidence from an eye witness that reports quite the opposite...however, the testimony is from a 2 1/2 year old...I'll post it tomorrow!

015

I only included this picture because I was amazed I was able to get a 2 year old, a dog and Arch to all have their eyes on the camera!

post signature

1 comment:

Brantley said...

Hilarious and oh-so-appropriate for the daughter of Arch McCarty!