Monday, May 16, 2011

Mother's Day...one week later

This past weekend we had a belated Mother's Day dinner with Arch's parents and his brother's family. Many of you know how fortunate I am to have in-laws who very graciously keep my children during the day while I'm at work. Because of their willingness I'm able to work part-time allowing me to be home with my kids 2 out of 5 weekdays every week...which I value and highly recommend to anyone who can swing it...I'm not sure I'll ever be able to work 5 full days...in a row...ever again! To say I'm grateful to have in laws who want to have such an active role in their grand children's life is a huge understatement!

023

Here is my mother-in-law with all her grandchildren...looking at this group together only confirms what I already believed...don't you think they all look similar...even though I still like to believe Tripp resembles me & my family, I think McCarty genes are very, very strong!

post signature

No comments: